Duena is the author of the book “Emotional Banking: Fixing Culture, Leveraging FinTech and Transforming Retail Banks into Brands”. She is a serial entrepreneur and intrapreneur, a mentor for Startupbootcamp and Techstars, a LinkedIn Top Voice, named an industry influencer in most lists, a Forbes contributor, a blogger with cutting-edge opinion style, an international keynote speaker at industry events and the inventor of the EmotionalBanking™ and MoneyMoments concepts and the Co-Founder and CEO of PeopleNotTech Ltd – a software solution provider revolutionizing the organizations of companies that need to use technology and new ways of work.
Over the past few years, Duena has worked with multiple Tier 1 organizations in particular banks be it to assist them in their digital strategy or to help them transform. With a background in Psychology as well as Business, Duena is on a crusade to see lasting and meaningful profound change in the way we work. She is intensely passionate about getting banks to think of the concept of “Emotional Banking” or how to stop thinking feature set and start thinking customer’s feelings and redesigning around Money Moments not financial products and is working with various organisations on deep cultural change programs that enable them to become truly Human Design led organizations that leverage Agile and put Experience at the heart of the proposition to build strong brands that deliver by focusing on their people.
Duena keynotes internationally and occasionally participates in panels and debates on topics ranging from FinTech, Digital, CX and Innovation to the bigger themes of the Future of Work, Technology and Agile as they reflect in Employees Engagement and Organizational Psychology and Design.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- How Bad ApplePay UX Could Cost Apple The Payments Race
- Banks Won’t Eat Challengers’ Dog Food But That’s Not Who’s Coming For Their Lunch
- Amazon Is Not Too Big To Fail And Neither Are You
“Duena always has new, fresh and thought provoking content!”
“We had Duena as our Keynote Speaker twice – there was never a bored face in the audience and the feedback reflected that”
“Both chairing a panel and as a keynote speaker, Duena has delivered. Delegates came interested and left fascinated. Looking forward to working together again.”
“Our board had executive briefing fatigue and we searched for the most innovative content and most comprehensive expertise packaged in a dynamic way which is what we found with Duena Blomstrom’s presentation.”
TITLES AND THEMES
- “How to put Emotion back in Banking and create true Money Moments™”
- “Emotional Banking™- Financial institutions need to investigate customers’ feelings about their money and they need to do it NOW”
- “FinTech – not the cure-all it says on the box”
CROSS INDUSTRY STRATEGY – HR, CX, FUTURE OF WORK and TECHNOLOGY:
- “You can’t have WoW without the WoT – Succeed with Agile only if you change mentalities”
- “Agile as a religion not a re-org exercise”;
- “Technology is meaningless and customer centricity dead without Agile”
- “Digital Excellence and Innovation – It’s all about the People, not the Tech”
- “Knowledge, Passion, and Courage – Sine qua non conditions to utilizing Tech and making your Digital customers happy
Fireside chat about People and Security: https://ytcropper.com/cropped/rR5c0a64d960449
Interview about Emotional Banking:
BBC Interview: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d9aTwXlKEZbjjXsLwXeGVXg4VgvpqYnX/view?usp=sharingLatest Breaking Banks: Minute 19:50 to 43:23 – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z6VD0z1g2NXf11gz8Qx8rhwolypXJWl3/view?usp=sharing